We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Accurately assess your health situation so we know how we might be able to help you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Wholistic Natural Health. We will never pass your details on to another organization.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Storage and data security
Storage of personal information
Personal information held by Wholistic Natural health is stored on electronic media, including our Records Management System and cloud computing solutions. Personal information is also held on paper files. Electronic and paper records are protected in accordance with Australian security policies.
Access to records by staff is restricted on a need-to-know basis.
Retaining and deleting personal data
The personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. When it is no longer needed for these purposes, we may destroy or permanently de-identify this personal information. Consequently, if you request access to your old personal information, we may not be able to provide you with your records where they have been destroyed or de-identified.
If your personal information is hacked or inadvertently disclosed
If we become aware that we have inappropriately used or disclosed your personal information, or that the security of your personal information has been compromised (a data breach), and we are unable to rectify the data breach without any potential adverse effect on your privacy, we may contact you to inform you, and to work with you to minimise or mitigate the consequences of the data breach. Pursuant to the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme (under Part IIIC of the Privacy Act 1988), we may be required to notify you of a data breach as soon as we practicably can if we consider you are reasonably likely to be at risk of serious harm (including financially or to your mental or physical wellbeing). Where reasonably practicable we will give you details of the data breach and, where possible, steps you could take to lower the risk of harm to you. We may make a public notification for a data breach affecting a large number of customers, before we contact you directly or in place of direct contact.
Financial transactions on our website
- All transactions are for Wholistic Natural Health. ABN: 97 358 034 597
- All transactions are processed in AUD
- Refund policy for courses: We offer a 3 day cooling off period for courses. Please email email@example.com within 3 business days of enrolling into the consultation. The money paid will be held in credit after the 3 day cooling off period is over. Your credits may not be claimed as a cash refund.
- Refund policy for products: We offer a 30 day replacement period for faulty products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Security policy: When purchasing from Wholistic Natural Health your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Log FilesLike many other websites, wholisticnaturalhealth.com.au makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, tracking user’s movement around the site and gathering of demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our website experience and services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Using the one-click unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all email correspondence.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the details on our contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless it is necessary and we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may disclose your personal information overseas
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us with details on our contact us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.