Mould Toxicity & Its Effect on Our Health with Magic Barclay
Magic is back on Lady Time Podcast to talk about how mould affects your health and what you can do about it. You might be surprised to find that mould, which is the most successful survivor of all organisms, is present in 70% of all homes.
Keynotes From This Episode ‘ How Mould Affects Your Health ‘
- Mould toxicity, candida and fungus
- Mould toxicity and the immune system and how mould affects your health
- Dealing with toxic mould in the home
- Mouldy foods
- Symptoms of mould toxicity in the home and body
- Tips on reducing mould in the home
- What to do if you suspect mould in your home or if you suspect you might be suffering from mold illness/CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome).
- Testing and treating mould toxicity in the home
- San Air
- Mould treatment recovery time frames
- Products that can help
- Wholistic Mould Be Gone
Do You Suspect You Could Have a Mould Problem?
If you suspect that your health could be affected by toxic mould, the easiest way to find out and get more information about it is to request your free root cause analysis health assessment. We can then go through our findings with you and it will give you a better idea about what is causing your health issues. We give you plenty of free information and advice and get to the root cause of your symptoms, so no more guessing. If we find that your symptoms are down to mould toxicity then we can go through with you in more detail about further testing, treatment options and products that can help you recover.
Did you enjoy listening to this episode of how mould affects your health? Lets us know your thoughts in the comments below or feel free to get in touch with us to talk more about mould toxicity. If you know someone who might benefit from listening to the information in this interview please share this page with them!
To listen to and subscribe to other episodes of Lady Time podcast click here.