Episode 29: Essential Oils for Wellness with Inga Truscott
Inga Truscott, a Wellness Advocate, shares her three tips for improving health, wealth, and weight loss on the show. The discussion focuses on self-care and the use of essential oils for wellness. The episode also provides information on which essential oils are beneficial for nail care, emotional trauma, Narcolepsy, and Candida.
About this Episode
On today’s show, we are thrilled to have Wellness Advocate, Inga Truscott, joining us as she shares her invaluable expertise and provides us with three remarkable tips for enhancing our health, wealth, and weight loss journeys. In our insightful conversation, we delve into the topic of self care and explore the incredible benefits of essential oils when it comes to promoting overall wellness. If you’ve ever wondered about the specific essential oils that work wonders for nail care, emotional trauma, Narcolepsy, or Candida, then you definitely don’t want to miss out on the wealth of information Inga has to offer in today’s episode. Tune in now and discover the secrets to living a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling life.
- About Inga Truscott
- What a wellness advocate is
- The importance of self care
- Essential oils for nailcare
- Ingas Antivirals blend
- Essential oils for emotional trauma
- Using quality therapeutic grade essential oils TGA approval such as Doterra and Young Living
- Ingas go-to essential oils
- Best essential oils for Narcolepsy
- Essential oils for candida
- A good essential oil for ticks and fleas in the home if you have pets.
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to know more about some essential oils for wellness and ones that are good to use for cleaning and use in the household check out episode 59:Best Essential Oils For Cleaning, Pest Control, First Aid Kits & Pet Care and episode 60:15 Essential Oils For Better Health.